This is what you are about to do
As a software engineer at T-Hive you will be part of all processes related to creation design of new system. This includes planning, designing, coding, and testing systems for all AGV purposes in all application areas around the world.
This is you
- Extremely skilled and decades of experience in own area
- Knowledge/experience in adjacent fields
- Wide network of professional colleagues
- Excellent listening skills, empathetic
- Open for new ideas, adopting other ideas to own works
- Sharing/involving others when bringing up new initiatives, persuasive
- Flexible, self-aware, leading by example
- Self starting, result driven
- Finisher, able to achieve deadlines
- No direction needed from 'top management'
- Disciplined in collaboration agreements
This is what you have done
- Expert in Agile/SAFe DevOps software development
- Extensive knowledge of Azure cloud platform. Proficient in Java and/or C#, preferably also Python
- Proven hands-on experience in full automated CI/CD pipelines and test-/emulation environments. Tooling Azure DevOps, or similar like source code management (GitHub), containerization (Dockers/Kubernetes) and monitoring (Nagios)
- 10y+ of experience in AGV-business in logistics business (especially manufacturing/warehousing)
- In dept knowledge of and experience in vehicle design, EM, safety and OT-on board software
- Extensive knowledge of competitors and potential partners
- Fluent in English
This is us
T-Hive is a small startup company within a big conglomerate Toyota Industries. We are set up to be the beehive within TICO: a common sharing place that will host all developments in order to benefit globally. We consider ourselves to be highly skilled: being on the edge of highly standardised products and smart innovations.
We work from home, and use Toyota Industries (incl Raymond, Bastian and Vanderlande) offices and facilities worldwide. We are cloud-native: we only believe in digital twins, machine learning and CI/CD 7*24. We meet physically twice per year to learn in high intensive workshops, while having fun together. We are mainly based in Europe, USA/Canada and Japan, but are open for applications worldwide.
We work together with Toyota colleagues around the globe who work in projects, in service or in R&D. Colleagues that have experience as application engineer, integration engineer or AGV electromechnical engineer. We will make sure that our solution fits with every autonomous vehicle of Toyota Industries.
This is what you will get
- Training and certifications, at our costs
- Growth possibilities, internally and within TICO companies
- Tailored fringe benefits
- Laptop and cell phone
- Competitive salary
- Collective pension
- Bonus based upon individual and company targets
This is how to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume, and add your personal motivation why you think you would fit at T-Hive. Or apply online via the contact form.
Are you currently employed by a TICO company? Inform your manager as well!